Business Training for people with English as a second language, who work in the West or wish to.
Learn how to communicate and negotiate successfully with Westerners.
The aim is to help delegates understand how business is conducted throughout the Western world, to ensure they integrate easily with colleagues and clients.
Delegates will gain tools for recognising and dealing with local business practices and compare business styles.
You will learn:
* Conventions of dress, body language and gestures.
* Formal dining etiquette, gift-giving and meetings.
* Local customs and general behavioural guidelines.
* Greetings, introductions and conversational guidelines.
* Clear and brief message delivery.
* How to handle difficult questions.
* The secrets of making a good impression.
* The benefits of building open relationships.
* Country-specific idiosyncrasies.