I work for Technolas Perfect Vision, a subsidiary of Bausch & Lomb. We are a global healthcare company, in Ophthalmology.
We worked with Globell Communications, to promote a new Laser. Following a detailed and in-depth consultation and analysis by Globell, a comprehensive proposal was presented to us.
This consisted of:
1. Media training for the Surgeon - verbal/written and real time broadcasting training and role play.
2. PR and Celebrity endorsement - negotiation of the treatment and ensuring the article appeared in relevant journals and broadsheets etc...
3. Managing surgeon radio interview, for launch.
4. Producing and distributing press releases.
5. Handling/managing all calls/enquiries resulting from the above.
The service and advice was prompt and professional, and we felt at all stages we were the priority.
We would definitely recommend, and use again.