An effective communicator needs great confidence and excellent leadership skills. Regardless of where you are on the corporate ladder, communication is the key to success.
Communication takes place in many forms – not just verbally. We communicate with body language, in emails, on the telephone and during social interaction.
When you master effective communication skills there are no limits to what you can achieve!
You will learn:
* Advanced telephone technique.
* Successful voice mail messaging.
* Effective emailing.
* Non-verbal communication.
* Perceptive listening.
* Positive body language.
* Development and delivery of key messages.
* Handling of difficult questions.
* The 60 second Power Introduction.
* Skills for impromptu speaking.