Writing skills and interview technique are the keys to great journalism.
The skills required when writing for press, TV and Radio are very different. However, some journalism skills remain the same regardless of the medium.
You will learn how to:
* Write creatively.
* Approach a prospective interviewee.
* Get the interview.
* Gain the interviewee’s confidence.
* Thoroughly research for the interview.
* Ask open-ended questions.
* Take control of the interview.
* Listen for key discussion points.
* Use body language for maximum effect.
* Use the art of interruption.
* Interview for editing ease.
* Control vocal tone.