The skills required when writing for press, TV and Radio are very different. However, some journalism skills remain the same regardless of the medium.
* Write creatively.
* Approach a prospective interviewee.
* Get the interview.
* Gain the interviewee’s confidence.
* Thoroughly research for the interview.
* Ask open-ended questions.
* Take control of the interview.
* Listen for key discussion points.
* Use body language for maximum effect.
* Use the art of interruption.
* Interview for editing ease.
* Control vocal tone.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.
You need Flash to use this feature