You will learn:
* How to look and behave naturally on camera.
* Microphone technique for radio.
* The art of entertaining and informative interviews.
* To portray your personality at its best.
* Effective use of facial expressions.
* Voice modulation.
* Which styles and colours suit you on screen.
* To convey your message in a media-friendly manner.
* To perform with ease at auditions.
Anchoring TV News, presenting radio programmes, or being an entertaining and informative interview guest all require the development or improvement of your broadcasting techniques.
TV and radio presenting requires one master skill: communication. Conducting a good interview is never easy, nor is knowing what to wear, how to speak, where to look and when.
Whether you’re new to the business or are currently doing the job and want to improve, this course is essential.